1. Where can I park my car and how much does it cost?
- We offer our hotel guests free-of-charge parking spaces and garage parking spaces.
2. How do I get to the town center?
- You are right in the center of the old historic town. All sights are right next door and also many shops and restaurants.
3. How long is the reception open?
- Our reception is open weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. On the weekends and on national holidays we are there for you from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. In urgent cases you can contact us at any time under the telephone number 0049 8631 36510.
If you arrive at a later time, please inform us when making your reservation.
4. Where and when can I have breakfast?
- Breakfast is served on the 1st floor next to our reception desk. In summer you can also enjoy breakfast outdoors.
5. Where can I go shopping?
- Welcome to shopper’s paradise! Noble brands, hip clothes, designer wear or good bargains. Just go ahead, you will find everything around our hotel!
6. Do you have WLAN? How does it work? What does it cost?
7. When can I check in? When must I check out?
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 p.m. On departure day you regrettably have to check out until 11:00 a.m. at the latest.
8. Where can I leave my luggage after check-out?
- Of course you can leave your luggage with us during reception hours.
9. Are pets allowed and what is the charge?
- Pets are allowed on request and on condition. Their accompanying person is charged EUR 10.00 per day.
10. Is smoking permitted in the hotel?
- Sorry, but we are a strict non-smoker hotel. In case of violation we charge EUR 100.00. However, smoking is of course allowed in our patio.
11. Where can I charge my electric car?
- You will find a charging pole right at the town square.